Lemongrass Essential Oil
|Lemongrass essential oil, a favorite oil for massages,provides a pungent, smoky aroma, and offers purifying and toning benefits for the skin.|
Citrus, herbaceous, smoky
Supports healthy digestion when taken in a capsule
Description of Lemongrass Essential Oil
A tall, perennial plant, Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavor and is used in Asian cuisine in soups, teas, and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef, and seafood.
In addition to its unique flavor, Lemongrass essential oil promotes healthy digestion and acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems. It’s also purifying and toning to the skin, and is frequently used in skin care products for these benefits.
Therefore Lemongrass essential oil is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. Lemongrass has a pungent, herbaceous aroma that can heighten awareness and promote a positive outlook.
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes while promoting healthy digestion.
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insect
So, if you’d like more information, please get a hold of me; I’d love to chat with you.
I hope you enjoyed this post, Lemongrass Essential Oil
please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
P.S. If you’d like more information on essential oils, or you’d like to see what they can do for you, download my free book “Essential Oils A-Z”. Just put in your email on the box on the side. (Or just below this post if you’re on your phone or tablet)
Lemongrass Essential Oil Posted 05/10/2017
Latest posts by Dean Rodrigue (see all)
- Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil) Uses and Benefits - May 13, 2017
- Marjoram Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 11, 2017
- Lime Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 10, 2017