Lime Essential Oil
|Lime essential oil, known for its distinct aroma and taste, provides cleansing benefits when taken internally or used topically. Making Lime the perfect oil for purifying skin, air, and surfaces.|
Citrus, tart, sweet
Supports healthy immune function
Description of Lime Essential Oil
Lime essential oil, cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, is refreshing and energizing in both aroma and taste. Also Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavor.
Due to its high limonene content, Lime provides internal cleansing benefits and can be diffused to help purify the air. It’s also an effective and natural surface cleaner.
Finally Lime is known for its ability to uplift, balance, and energize. Lime essential oil is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent.
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and lift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor.
- Also, add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
So, if you’d like more information, please get a hold of me; I’d love to chat with you.
I hope you enjoyed this post, Lime Essential Oil
please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
P.S. If you’d like more information on essential oils, or you’d like to see what they can do for you, download my free book “Essential Oils A-Z”. Just put in your email on the box on the side. (Or just below this post if you’re on your phone or tablet)
Lime Essential Oil Posted 05/10/2017
Latest posts by Dean Rodrigue (see all)
- Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil) Uses and Benefits - May 13, 2017
- Marjoram Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 11, 2017
- Lime Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 10, 2017