Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil)
|Melaleuca Essential Oil, or Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function.|
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
Description of Melaleuca Essential Oil
More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications.
The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. So they would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a effect.
Melaleuca essential oil is best known for its purifying properties. So it can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion.
Taken internally, Melaleuca promotes healthy immune function. Also Melaleuca essential oil can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin. So diffusing Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
- So for occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Now add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.
- Also combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Furthermore apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Finally add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
So, if you’d like more information, please get a hold of me; I’d love to chat with you.
I hope you enjoyed this post, Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil)
please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
P.S. If you’d like more information on essential oils, or you’d like to see what they can do for you, download my free book “Essential Oils A-Z”. Just put in your email on the box on the side. (Or just below this post if you’re on your phone or tablet)
Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree) Posted 05/13/2017
Latest posts by Dean Rodrigue (see all)
- Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil) Uses and Benefits - May 13, 2017
- Marjoram Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 11, 2017
- Lime Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 10, 2017