Basil Essential Oil
|The spicy, yet herbal nature of Basil makes it a
versatile oil that can be used to promote focus and
alertness, or to add a little extra flavor while cooking.
Warm, spicy, herbal
Acts as a cooling agent for the skin
Description of Basil Essential Oil
Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to reduce anxious feelings. Therefore it provides great benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help reduce feelings of tension when applied to the temples and back of the neck.
Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavor to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, and it is also cooling to the skin. When diffused, Basil helps promote focus and a stress-relieving experience.
- Diffuse to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Massage with wintergreen and carrier oil on back of neck for a stress-relieving experience.
- Take a drop internally to provide soothing support during menstrual cycle.
- Add to your favorite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
If you’d like more information, please get a hold of me; I’d love to chat with you.
I hope you enjoyed this post, Arborvitae Essential Oil,
please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Basil Essential Oil Posted 11/04/2016
Latest posts by Dean Rodrigue (see all)
- Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil) Uses and Benefits - May 13, 2017
- Marjoram Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 11, 2017
- Lime Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 10, 2017