Bergamot Essential Oil
|With both calming and uplifting abilities, Bergamot
can dissipate anxious feelings while simultaneously
cleansing and purifying the skin.
Citrus, spice, with a high floral note
Acts as a cooling agent for the skin
Description of Bergamot essential oil
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee.
Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is
also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
If you’d like more information, please get a hold of me; I’d love to chat with you.
[box type=”bio”] Essential oils have been used throughout recorded history for a wide variety of wellness applications. The Egyptians were some of the first people to use aromatic essential oils extensively in medical practice, beauty treatment, food preparation, and in religious ceremony. Frankincense, sandalwood, myrrh and cinnamon were considered very valuable cargo along caravan trade routes and were sometimes exchanged for gold.[/box]
[box type=”warning”] These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.[/box]
I hope you enjoyed this post, Bergamot Essential Oil
please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Bergamot Essential Oil Posted 11/04/2016
Latest posts by Dean Rodrigue (see all)
- Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil) Uses and Benefits - May 13, 2017
- Marjoram Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 11, 2017
- Lime Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 10, 2017