Black Pepper Essential Oil
|With noteworthy topical and internal benefits, Black
Pepper essential oil can be used to add spice and
sharpness when cooking, or to ward off seasonal and
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
Provides antioxidant support
Description of Black Pepper Essential Oil
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavor of foods, but its internal and topical benefits are equally noteworthy.
This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known for their antioxidant activity and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats. Black Pepper promotes healthy circulation, but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation.
It can also help with the digestion of foods, making it an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy both for its flavor and internal benefits.
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.
If you’d like more information, please get a hold of me; I’d love to chat with you.
[box type=”bio”] Essential oils have been used throughout recorded history for a wide variety of wellness applications. The Egyptians were some of the first people to use aromatic essential oils extensively in medical practice, beauty treatment, food preparation, and in religious ceremony. Frankincense, sandalwood, myrrh and cinnamon were considered very valuable cargo along caravan trade routes and were sometimes exchanged for gold.[/box]
[box type=”warning”] These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.[/box]
I hope you enjoyed this post, Black Pepper Essential Oil
please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Black Pepper Essential Oil Posted 11/04/2016
Latest posts by Dean Rodrigue (see all)
- Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil) Uses and Benefits - May 13, 2017
- Marjoram Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 11, 2017
- Lime Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 10, 2017