Clary Sage Essential Oil
|With uses dating back to the Middle Ages, this oil includes relaxing and soothing properties that help with rejuvenation and calming of the skin.|
Woody, herbal, coniferous
Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp
Description of Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils.
In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep.
- During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
If you’d like more information, please get a hold of me; I’d love to chat with you.
[box type=”bio”] Essential oils have been used throughout recorded history for a wide variety of wellness applications. The Egyptians were some of the first people to use aromatic essential oils extensively in medical practice, beauty treatment, food preparation, and in religious ceremony. Frankincense, sandalwood, myrrh and cinnamon were considered very valuable cargo along caravan trade routes and were sometimes exchanged for gold.[/box]
[box type=”warning”] These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.[/box]
I hope you enjoyed this post, Clary Sage Essential Oil
please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Clary Sage Essential Oil Posted 11/04/2016
Latest posts by Dean Rodrigue (see all)
- Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil) Uses and Benefits - May 13, 2017
- Marjoram Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 11, 2017
- Lime Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 10, 2017