Eucalyptus Essential Oil
|Used to cleanse surfaces and the air, Eucalyptus essential oil can help promote feelings of relaxation and clear breathing.|
Helps to clear the mind
Description of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience.
Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus is effective in helping lessen tension. Eucalyptus can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality.
If you’d like more information, please get a hold of me; I’d love to chat with you.
[box type=”bio”] Essential oils have been used throughout recorded history for a wide variety of wellness applications. The Egyptians were some of the first people to use aromatic essential oils extensively in medical practice, beauty treatment, food preparation, and in religious ceremony. Frankincense, sandalwood, myrrh and cinnamon were considered very valuable cargo along caravan trade routes and were sometimes exchanged for gold.[/box]
[box type=”warning”] These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.[/box]
I hope you enjoyed this post, Eucalyptus Essential Oil
please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Posted 11/04/2016
Latest posts by Dean Rodrigue (see all)
- Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil) Uses and Benefits - May 13, 2017
- Marjoram Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 11, 2017
- Lime Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 10, 2017