Frankincense Essential Oil
|Frankincense, often called the “king of oils, ” promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically, while topical and internal uses provide modern health benefits.|
Warm, spicy, clean
Supports healthy cellular function
Description of Frankincense Essential Oil
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, it has extraordinary health benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the
ancient Egyptians used the resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin.
So this centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections. As a result, the king of oils, is known to support healthy cellular function.
When inhaled or diffused, it can promote feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- Rub on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Also helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.
Therefore, if you’d like more information, please get a hold of me; I’d love to chat with you.
[box type=”bio”] So essential oils have been used throughout recorded history for a wide variety of wellness applications. The Egyptians were some of the first people to use aromatic essential oils extensively in medical practice, beauty treatment, food preparation, and in religious ceremony. Therefore Frankincense, sandalwood, myrrh and cinnamon were considered very valuable cargo along caravan trade routes and were sometimes exchanged for gold.[/box]
[box type=”warning”] These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. So this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.[/box]
I hope you enjoyed this post, Frankincense Essential Oil
please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Frankincense Essential Oil Posted 11/06/2016
Latest posts by Dean Rodrigue (see all)
- Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil) Uses and Benefits - May 13, 2017
- Marjoram Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 11, 2017
- Lime Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 10, 2017