Lavender Essential Oil
|Lavender Essential Oil is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.|
Powdery, floral, light
Soothes occasional skin irritations
Description of Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits.
In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Also lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be it’s most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. In addition a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- So add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Also keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Another way to freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air is by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
So, if you’d like more information, please get a hold of me; I’d love to chat with you.
I hope you enjoyed this post, Lavender Essential Oil
please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
P.S. If you’d like more information on essential oils, or you’d like to see what they can do for you, download my free book “Essential Oils A-Z”. Just put in your email on the box on the side. (Or just below this post if you’re on your phone or tablet)
Lavender Essential Oil Posted 05/08/2017
Latest posts by Dean Rodrigue (see all)
- Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil) Uses and Benefits - May 13, 2017
- Marjoram Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 11, 2017
- Lime Essential Oil Uses and Benefits - May 10, 2017