- 1. Would working from your home improve your way of life?
- 2. Are you willing to put in the time & effort to be able to work from home?
- 3. Are you willing to invest at least $300 in yourself to have the financial freedom to work from home?
- 4. Do you have the ambition & determination it takes to be an independent business owner? Taking the time EVERYDAY to build a work from home business?
- 5. Are you able to talk to people? Those you know and total strangers about your business?
- 6. Can you put aside 30min of your time right NOW, to watch some videos about this business?
- 7. This is not for everyone and that's OK, I'm going to build my business with or without you <= Are you OK with this mindset about your business?
- 8. Tell me now, are you open to this kind of opportunity? Or just leave you alone to work for someone else for 50 years? I can leave you alone and you can carry on working for someone else, and if you have children, keep dropping them off at your daycare everyday. OR, have an open mind, listen to how people are creating a stay at home lifestyle, spending more time with their children and family, and not having to work until your 70. (to just get enough money to scrape by) Listen, this is not a get rich quick kind of thing. Your going to have to work you tail off for a few years, or even less if you have a strong mindset to succeed. The way I see it, I'd rather put in 2-6 hard years of work, for a lifetime of residual income, than to work until I can barely move, for someone else and just scrape by.